All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. American Stem Cell and Anti Aging Center.(stemcelltreatment.org) makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. Information on this site should be used as a guide only and should not be relied upon as the sole source of information relating to its content. No warranty, offer or contract, either expresses or implied, is made with respect to the information contained herein.
This website www.stemcelltreatment.org offers patients, doctors and scientists the opportunity to connect to licensed doctors and researcher who use adult stem cells and complementary & alternative medicine (CAM) as part of their clinical practice outside of the United States and Canada. Because stem cell therapy and CAM are experimental and not the standard of care, the following important disclosures are made:
• The science of treatment of human disease with adult stem cells is in its infancy.
• The science of treatment of human disease with complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) is also in its infancy.
• Stem cell treatments and CAM described in this web site are not approved by America’s FDA or other governmental regulatory agencies, and are not considered to be standard of care for any condition or disease. This does not imply presence or lack of efficacy and safety, just lack of official approval by a governmental body.
• There could be significant and unknown, unanticipated risks associated with adult stem cell and CAM treatments, as long-term human studies have not been performed.
• For most all human diseases, no prospective, randomized, published clinical trials of adult stem cells and CAM have been performed; therefore no guarantee of safety or effectiveness is being made or implied by American Stem Cell and Anti Aging Center. A stem cell treatment is not a cure.
• Treatments by licensed physicians will only be performed after each patient and/or his or her legal caretaker(s) agrees to informed consent.
• The results of testimonials of people who appear on this website who have undergone stem cell and CAM treatments are not necessarily typical. When typical, they do not necessarily represent the majority of all patients treated.
• If you are accepted for treatment by clinic physicians, the stem cell treatment will be performed in Ecuador, Trinidad or Jamaica and NOT in the USA or Canada.
• When asked, you are free to decline to participate in confidential clinical studies and free to decline in sharing your story and/or your email address with prospective clients.