This website www.stemcelltreatment.org offers patients and doctors the opportunity to speak to staff members and licensed doctors who use adult stem cells as part of their clinical practice outside of the United States and Canada. Because stem cell therapy is not the standard of care, the following important disclosures are made:
• Treatment with adult stem cells is a promising field of alternative treatment.
• The treatments described on www.stemcelltreatment.org are not approved by the US FDA and are not considered to be standard of care for any condition or disease.
• There could be significant and unknown risks associated with adult stem cell treatments, as long-term studies have not been performed.
• For most diseases no prospective, randomized clinical trials of adult stem cells have been performed, therefore no guarantee of safety or effectiveness is made or implied.
• Treatments by licensed doctors will only be performed after the patient understands and agrees to informed consent.
• The results of testimonials of people who appear on this website who have undergone stem cell treatment are not necessarily typical.
• If you are a qualified candidate and are accepted for treatment by a doctor, the treatment will not be performed in the USA or Canada.
• Application review may take up to 3 working days to process, our staff members will be in contact with you after review.
To access and fill out the application you must first agree that you have read and understand all of the statements above.
By submitting the below form you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the above statements.